Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Virtual Garage Sale

I am so sorry that I have been MIA for a while. I was actually out of town at a scrapbooking crop in Las Vegas for a few days. My best friend (who is just learning to scrapbook) lives in LV and she called me a few weeks ago because she was invited to a crop. She had no idea what a “crop” was and asked me to “translate” the invitation for her. I had to laugh at the fact that she had never heard the terms "crop, Sizzix, Cricut, make & take" etc. It was like a foreign language to her. After I translated everything for her, I told her that I thought she should go because it sounded like fun. She said there was no way she was going alone, so I ended up going with her and having a lot of fun. I even won the grand prize which was a Cricut Expression! Woo-Hoo! Anyway, I have a few things that I worked on while I was there that I need to photograph and post for you. Stay tuned for that...

In the meantime, my poor Mac is on its last legs and I desperately need a new one. So...I went through my massive stash of new and used products and am hoping to sell enough to buy a new computer. I added a link at the top of my blog called “Items for Sale.” There were too many items to take pictures of everything, but if there is something in particular that you would like to see, just shoot me an email and I will be happy to take a picture of it for you. You can also see the massive list of items for sale here. Everything that is highlighted in yellow is either sold or pending. The prices listed do not include shipping. (I am hoping that you will want to buy a lot of stuff and I can put it all in a flat rate box for you. wink. wink.) Just send me an email with your zip code and let me know what you would like and I will be happy to figure out the shipping cost for you.

Happy Shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment