If you are interested in the technical reasons why CTMH stamps are better than the rest, here is some GREAT information!
|RETAIL PRICE:||$10.95-$34.95 (stamp sets, sizes A-E) |
$3.95-$17.95 (acrylic blocks)
- Precision: Clear mounting blocks make it possible to stamp in exactly the right spot, time after time. Our exclusive blocks allow you to see exactly where the stamp is placed and whether there is even coverage of the ink on the design.
- Versatility: Mix and match stamp images to create your own unique designs, backgrounds, and borders. You can choose a block that perfectly fits an individual image, or design your own “scenes” by placing multiple images on a larger-sized block.
- Simplicity: Stamps are easy to maintain, store, and transport. Pre-organized storage envelopes are durable, well-labeled, color-coded by category, and compact.
- Assemble a title, word, or phrase on your block, then just keep stamping (no more individual letter stamping). This is especially useful when creating invitations, announcements, or a set of cards.
- Manipulate the stamp images on the block to create curves or waves. Stamps have a “memory,” and will always go back to their original shape.
- Available in over 4,000 designs, styles, and themes. My Acrylix® stamp sets come in five sizes (with corresponding prices): A, B, C, D, and E.
- Compact, durable, portable, easy-to-use organizers are available for both stamp sets (My Acrylix® Organizer) and acrylic blocks (My Acrylix® Block Organizer).
DIFFERENTIATORS: As clear stamps are becoming more popular on the market, other companies are starting to follow the trail Close To My Heart blazed almost six years ago. But not all clear stamps are created equal. Close To My Heart My Acrylix® stamp sets reflect the production expertise, the variety of designs, and the quality materials that guarantee a superior stamp set that will deliver consistently beautiful, lasting artwork. Three areas make Close To My Heart My Acrylix stamps different from anything else on the market:.
1.) PRODUCTION PROCESS
Using state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment in an on-site production facility, a team of experts in polymer work know exactly how to handle the materials through production, carefully controlling temperature, moisture, production speed, and the many other variables that affect quality. This labor-intensive process ensures the highest quality standards and allows for the production of very finely detailed stamp designs that many other manufacturers can’t duplicate. Base-and-shade stamps, distressed designs, toile-and lace-style artwork, and even tiny script fonts, to name a few, retain incredible clarity and detail not found in most clear stamps on the market. The depth and cut of the stamp grab the ink well, but minimize blurring and “fill in.”
While clear polymer is available from a variety of sources, there are many levels of durability, flexibility, and quality that may be initially indistinguishable to the human eye. As the leader in clear stamps, Close To My Heart has continued to refine materials and improve their performance and aesthetics, using the top grade of polymer produced today. By putting the polymer through rigorous testing including aging and environmental tests to ensure that with proper care the stamps will last for generations. The stamps can be easily stretched, arched, or angled for a variety of different “looks” in artwork, where as many other companies’ products are stiff and rigid, with a strong smell, too sticky or not sticky enough, and yellow easily within a few weeks of purchase.
With approximately 450 “active” stamp sets at any time, Close To My Heart offers more than 4,000 individual designs in My Acrylix® clear stamps. Many of these designs were created to complement each other, making it easy to build a library of sets that coordinate in themes and sentiments. The packaging is also unique on the market—not only does the flexible envelope protect the stamps inside, it allows for convenient storage, organization and retrieval. The unique carrier sheets include all designs already cut (many manufacturers require the purchaser to cut out the stamps), and make it easy to view the positive design.
TIPS FOR USE:
- Initial Use: Loosen the image on all sides and peel slowly from the carrier sheet. To condition a stamp for first time use, rub the stamp vigorously across the surface of any stamp pad and stamp on a scratch paper. Repeat the process two to three times, clean, and then stamp as usual.
- To minimize the amount of staining on a new stamp, use a light neutral stamp pad first, like Bamboo.
- Center the image on an appropriately sized My Acrylix® block. When using alphabet stamps, place each letter on the line guide for accurate spacing and alignment.
- Ink the stamp, place the image in the designed location, and apply even downward pressure. For best results, always use the included foam pad to cushion your card or layout.
- Cleaning: The My Acrylix™ Spritz Cleaner and the Double Scrubber are available to clean the stamps and help retain the ability to cling to the block and the carrier sheet. After use clean both the front and the back of the stamp.
Click here to shop for your own Close to my Heart stamps.
Love them as much as I do? Host a gathering or workshop or become a CTMH Consultant and get all of your stamps at a discount or FREE! Click here for more information!