Saturday, June 6, 2009

For those of you who subscribe to my blog via Feedblitz...

For those of you who subscribe to my blog via Feedblitz, you are probably getting emails a day or two after I post them which would normally not be that big of a deal. If you are interested in the Deal of the Day available on my Close to my Heart website this month however, you are unfortunately out of luck. By the time you get the email, the deal of the day will have changed. I suggest either checking my website or my blog directly each day to see that day's deal instead of waiting for the email. You can also subscribe to my blog via googlereader which updates more quickly than feedblitz.

Sorry to all of those who got excited about a certain deal only to find that a new deal was being offered when you went to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment