Monday, June 8, 2009

Endless Friendship Thank You Card

This simple card was made in a matter of minutes using CTMH's Endless Friendship Stamp set along with the new Thank You set. (Both of which I LOVE and have used a lot already!) I love that there is a larger and smaller version of the word “thanks” in the Thank You stamp set. I used the larger word on the card and the smaller version on the envelope.
To add the glitter to the sentiment, I stamped it in Hollyhock ink first and then went over it with the small Bonding Memories Glue Pen. Then I sprinkled some Prisma Glitter on top, tapped it off and voila... my “Thanks” sparkled. The Prisma Glitter is so much fun because it takes on whatever color is stamped underneith it.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: Endless Friendship, Thank You
Inks: Hollyhock, Creme Brulee, Olive
Other: Bonding Memories Glue, Prisma Glitter

4 comments:

  1. These are just so simple and beautiful...great for a gift pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Love this! Very sweet and simple, but oh so effective.

    ReplyDelete