Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Deal of the Day - FREE Rub-Ons

Today’s “Deal of the Day” on my website is...
Get a free package of Love Letter Rub-Ons when you order any stamp set*. Plus pay only $3 for shipping/handling! This is a great deal because you get (3) 6"x12" sheets of Rub-Ons in black, chocolate and white! Normally they would cost $9.95, but you can get them FREE today!

Rub-Ons can be used in so many ways. I have used them on layouts, cards, buttons, ribbons, mugs, and even on my nails! *Ü* Here is a cute mug that I decorated with the Love Letter Rub-Ons...
Here is a card that I made using the Rub-Ons on the vellum and also on the White Metal Tag (from the Mini-Medley Accents Collection.)
Click here to get your FREE Rub-Ons.

All products can be purchased on my website : Patterned Paper: That's Amore Other: White Daisy Mini-Medley Accent Collection, Blush Ribbon Rounds, Love Letter Rub-Ons, Vellum, Corner Rounder, Love Always Journaling Spots

*Customized Stamps and Stamp of the Month excluded. Incredible discounted shipping/handling of $3 applies to your Deal-a-Day purchase. (Limit one free item per order. Shipping/handling discount applies to orders of one stamp set and one free item only. The $3 rate also applies to all non-continental US locations (i.e. AK, HI, PR, APO/FPO, and Guam).)

1 comment:

  1. I love the mugs! Rub-ons are one of my weaknesses so I ordered a stamp set and got the freebie. The $3 shipping and handling is great. Makes me continue to wonder why CTMH is so high on shipping normally. Anyway, love your ideas. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete