Sunday, June 7, 2009

Deal of the Day - FREE Embroidery Floss

Today's “Deal of the Day” on my website is...
Get a free pack of Orange and Yellow Embroidery Floss when you order any stamp set*. Plus pay only $3 for shipping/handling!

I didn't have any orange or yellow floss to make a sample for you, but I do have the neutral pack. So...here are a couple of project samples using that pack...

Embroidery floss can be used on your papercraft projects just like on fabric. Use your piercing tool to poke holes in your project (using a stamped or computer generated image as a guide) and then “sew” the floss through the paper using the holes as a guide.You can also braid the floss to create a fun effect like the one shown below. (I also sewed some floss on the lion’s mane like I did on the card above.)
Click here to get your FREE pack of Orange and Yellow Embroidery Floss when you order a stamp set of your choice*.

*Customized Stamps and Stamp of the Month excluded. Incredible discounted shipping/handling of $3 applies to your Deal-a-Day purchase. (Limit one free item per order. Shipping/handling discount applies to orders of one stamp set and one free item only. The $3 rate also applies to all non-continental US locations (i.e. AK, HI, PR, APO/FPO, and Guam).)

2 comments:

  1. I never would have thought to braid the floss Lisa! Thanks for the idea! (Great cards, as always!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...super cards! I really like the monogram cards, but I have to say I LOVE that lion! Very creative and cute.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete