Sunday, May 31, 2009

“You say it's your birthday...”

I am so excited to be celebrating the 10th anniversary of my 29th birthday today! (Go ahead. Try to figure out how old I am!) LOL!

Every year on my birthday, as soon as I wake up, the Beatles' Birthday song starts running through my head! I LOVE that song! Here's a little clip for you to enjoy... *Ü*




Even though it is my birthday, I would love to give YOU a gift today. Anyone who places an order on my website today will receive a little handmade gift from me. It will be shipped separately from your order. It is just my way of saying "Thank you for making my special day even better!” *Ü*

10 comments:

  1. Happy, happy Birthday, Lisa! What a fun way to wake up on your special day. That's a great song. Hope your day is filled with all the things you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and MANY happy returns to the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lisa!!!! Hope it's wonderful, like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Lisa! Hope your birthday rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Lisa! Don't you just love "new math!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

    hugs!
    Nona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Lisa! Hope you had a fabulous day! :)

    Thx for the sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary girlfriend!
    I hope you were very spoiled and filled with surprizes...now here is my advice...ENJOY this next year instead of thinking I'm going to be, you know, the big 4-0 or you
    will miss being at just the perfect, wise and comfortable in your skin age you are-you are a beauty...love you, brenie-poo

    ReplyDelete