Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stampin' Up Projects

I went to my friend's Stampin' Up workshop last week and made some fun projects. I thought I would share them with you. This one was made using a scallop circle die. Isn't it cute?


This one was also made using a scallop circle punch.
(I was excited because I already own the punch. LOL!)


This was a quick and simple card that was just my style.


This is a criss cross card which I have made in the past, but it was fun to try it with new papers and stamp sets that I don't own.


This little purse use another SU! die. I have made these in the past as well, but it is kind of cute with the die cut shape.


2 comments:

  1. Love those die cuts! The dress idea is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW all those projects are great!!!
    The dress is SO darling.

    ReplyDelete