Monday, May 18, 2009

I am sooo honored!

My hubby took me out of town this weekend to celebrate my b-day a little early. (My actual b-day isn't until the end of the month.) Imagine my surprise when I got home and checked my email today to find that I had been awarded the “Lemonade Stand Award” by not one, not two, not even three people! But by FOUR different people! You guys are soooo sweet! A big thank you and a huge hug goes out to Melissa, Leslie, Kelly, and Christina! Be sure to check out each of their blogs. They are all amazingly talented!

The rules of this award are:
• comment on this blog
• cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog
• nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude
• link to your nominees within your blog post
• comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award
• link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation

The funny thing is that many of the bloggers that I love, have already been nominated. LOL! In fact all of the gals who nominated me, would be on my list to nominate right back. *Ü* So, instead of nominating them, I plan to visit their blogs (again) and make a better effort to comment on the artwork that inspires me. I am really bad at that. I need to make a better effort to tell others how much I appreciate their work! Thanks again ladies! You are all wonderful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment