Saturday, January 24, 2009

True Treasures Mini Cards

This cute little stamp set called True Treasures is adorable. It is a set of four mini stamps that come with a 1"x1" block. It is the current Close to my Heart booking set, which means that you can earn it by hosting a home gathering or workshop and having 3 of your guests book their own gathering or workshop.
I used the True Treasures set to stamp the cute squares and then matted them with Chocolate cardstock. My new Intrinsic Backgrounds set was used to stamp the flowers in the background on the 3x3 cards. I trimmed a bit off the bottom with my scallop scissors and added a strip of Chocolate cardstock on the inside. I added a little piece of Chocolate ribbon at the top from the Chocolate Ribbon Rounds to finish off the cards. They are very simple but kind of cute. I just love those cute little images in the True Treasures set.

3 comments:

  1. You are terrific at creating beautifully simple cards! Love the images and papers on these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards. I now know what to do with those background stamps. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa! Love how simple yet elegant these adorable little cards are! More products I HAVE to get! LOL Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete