Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lots of craft stuff for sale...

My hubby and I decided that it was finally time for a garage sale. (We have tons of stuff that we don't use anymore or really just don't need.) This includes a lot of my craft stuff. LOL! Before we have our garage sale on Saturday, I thought I would mention some of the craft goodies I have in case any of you might be interested. Of course if you are in the neighborhood and would like to come by on Saturday for the garage sale, you are welcome. Feel free to email me at lisa@myctmh.com for more info. *Ü*

I have lots of Sizzix stuff including...
Sizzix Die Cutting Machine only used a few times. It comes with the converter as well. - $20
Two Sizzix Storage Towers - $10 each or both for $15
(22) Red Dies - $5 each
(6) Yellow Dies - $4 each
(11) Green Dies - $3 each
(4) Embossing Folders - $2 each
(7) Sizzlets (Packs of 4) - $4 each
(1) Ransom Alphabet and Numbers (Blue) Dies - $15
(4) Different Alphabet Sets - $15 each
If you would like to whole lot, it is yours for $250. (You can probably sell this stuff on ebay for a lot more. I just don't want to take the time to do it. LOL!) I can fit a ton of dies into a flat rate box if you would like me to ship it to you.

Below are photos of the Sizzix stuff. You can click on the photos to see them larger.

I also have 6 ribbon holders that I got from QVC a while ago and never really found a place for them in my craft room. They are $3 each or all 6 for $10.

I also have a Creative Memories Circle Cutting System that I paid a fortune for and never use. If you want it, it is yours for $10.

I also have 6 Hot Off the Press Paper Pizazz Books that retailed for $14.95 each. They are actually pretty cool. There are tons of pages with patterned paper, alphabets, die cuts, etc. I have never used them so they are yours for $4 each or all 6 for $20.
I also have a Making Memories Magnetic Alphabet Set which I just had to have and have only used once or twice. It is $10 for everything in the photo.
I have a ton more stuff that I will have at the garage sale including some CTMH items as well. Let me know if you are looking for something specific and I will be happy to check to see if I have it. My email address is lisa@myctmh.com.

Thanks for shopping at Lisa's Creative Corner. Come again. LOL!

3 comments:

  1. I use my Sizzix towers to hold my CTMH stamp pads. Not an exact fit, but close!

    Tricia Gall
    www.tricia.gall
    triciagall@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking about the sizzix machine. I don't have one and was thinking of getting some someday. I live in Pa. so of course it would need to be shipped! LOL Let me know if you don't get any other offers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like the Creative Memories Cutting System if you haven't sold it yet. I live in the Bay Area, and would be willing to pay for shipping. Please email me at amywalker99@gmail.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete