Monday, October 6, 2008

Whooo Loves You Card

I loved this new CTMH stamp set called Whooo Loves You from the first time I saw it in the new catalog. I finally had time to play for a few minutes the other day and chose this set to make a simple little Thank You card.I used the new Notebook paper pack along with some new Chocolate twill ribbon and Colonial White Ric Rac. I also used CTMH's new Rub Ons. (LOVE THEM!!) The owl's eyes are black Bitty Brads. Those tiny little brads are great although hard to hold onto. LOL! (There are probably a few of them hidden deep in my carpet right now.) I like the owl's pink tummy. I think it makes her look kinda cute.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! I'm not big into owls, don't own any owl stamps, but I have to admit CTMH did pretty well on this image. It almost tempts me! LOL

    I love your card...but then I feel like I say that about just about anything you share. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love the rubons, too. They are the easiest I've ever used. The notebook paper is just great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Lisa...Now I have to add that to my cards to make file! Do you ever sleep? hugs, bren

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card! I have been wondering what to do with the cute little owl in this set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't visited your blog in awhile, so I wanted to chime in and let you know I came by. This is darling!

    ReplyDelete