Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Four Seasons (well actually only one season) Card

I loved the Four Seasons stamp set as soon as I saw it in the current CTMH catalog. I finally got it and this is the first card that I made with it. (There are so many possibilities with this set.)

I stamped the tree in Twilight ink and then sponged more ink around the edges. Then I outlined the tree with a while gel pen. I used a fine tip glue pen to trace over the branches and snow and then added some Prisma Glitter. It is hard to see the glitter in the photos. The sentiment is from the October stamp of the month called Annotations. After popping the tree up with some foam squares, I matted the card with Twilight cardstock and was done in about 10 minutes. I love quick and simple cards. Don't you?

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty...love the glitter~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is SO very pretty! Love the detail with the white and the glitter. If my simple cards looked like this I'd be forever happy!

    *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! You know I LOVE glitter so this one is really talking to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous.. would you mind if I case this for my november card class (giving you full credit of course)?

    how do you feel about designing my other 2 cards! LOL - just kidding.

    I always love your creations - they are just gorgeous.

    =) Nona

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL! I keep looking at this set and wondering if I want it. You are leaning me toward...YES! I can' wait to see what you do with the other sets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!
    Your cards always give me so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!! I love the simple monochromatic design and the glitz!

    ReplyDelete