Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A few Christmas Cards

Sorry for not posting in a while. I am still alive...just super duper busy these days. I am working on some fun projects that aren't quite complete yet. One of them is a Christmas Card Box to store lots of fun Card supplies that I hope to be able to post soon. In the meantime, here are a few simple Christmas Cards...This card is super simple, but I kinda like that these days.

Stamps: December Word Puzzle (trees), Christmas Scripts (sentiment)
CS: White Daisy, New England Ivy
Inks: Topiary, Garden Green, New England Ivy, Cranberry
Other: Red Sparkles


Here is another simple one. I used the new Creative Basics paper pack for the background. In fact, I used the back of the patterned paper. I love the new monotone look that the back of the B&Ts have now.

Stamps: Evergreen, Seasonal Thoughts (sentiment)
CS: White Daisy, Cranberry, Garden Green, New England Ivy
Paper: Evensong Creative Basics

Inks: New England Ivy, Cranberry, Chocolate, Sunflower
Other: Prisma Glitter (on star)

This one was inspired by an adorable “SNOW” card that Laurel Seabrook posted a couple weeks ago. (Thanks Laurel.) I added Liquid Glass to parts of the snowman's hat and scarf.

Stamps: Chocolate Large Alpha, All Decked Out (Nov SOTM)
CS: White Daisy, Cranberry
Paper: Evensong Creative Basics
Inks: Black, New England Ivy, Cranberry (sponged around edges)
Other: chalk for snowman's cheeks, Orange Marker for his nose, Liquid Glass


The last one is a combination of the card on page 12 of the 2008 Fall/Winter CTMM Idea Book and a card we made at a team meeting last month designed by Cindy Baker.

Stamps: Festive Frills, Vintage Christmas (holly)
CS: Bamboo
Paper: Evensong Creative Basics
Inks: Bamboo, New England Ivy, Cranberry
Other: Cranberry Brads, Ribbon from Creative Basics

6 comments:

  1. Oh, so worth the wait, Lisa!! Your cards are beautiful! Too hard to choose which one I like best. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously... these cards are FABULOUS!!! I love them all! The first one, with the trees, is great because of the simplicity of it. But the "Joy" with the snowman is TOO cute!

    I will DEFINITELY be referring back to these! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lisa! These are awesome! I don't know which one I like the best. FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new creative basics papers! Your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, I LOVE your artwork (my upline made sure to point me to your blog, because she loves your stuff too!). I love the simple Christmas tree card at the top... I told one of my customers about it and it totally sold her on buying the December Word Puzzle. So, thanks for being amazing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are simply wonderful. Thanks for sharing them with the world. I have found some inspiration for my own Christmas cards now!

    ReplyDelete