Sunday, September 28, 2008

Baby Card

I have a few friends having babies lately so I thought I would make a few baby cards. This is one I made for a friend who just had a baby girl. I saw a cute card kind of like it on a blog a while back and saved the photo for inspiration. Unfortunately when I went back to give the designer credit for the inspiration, I realized that her photo wasn't watermarked with her name or blog. Now I can't give her credit for inspiring me or link you to her beautiful card. I guess I shouldn't complain because I am too lazy to watermark my own photos. I just feel bad that I can't give her credit.

In any case, I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the Swiss Dots on some CTMH Baby Pink Cardstock then sanded it a bit to expose the white core. I also used my new SU! scallop edge punch and some Papertrey Ink Ribbon. The stamps used are CTMH's Decorative Dainties and Papertrey's Mixed Messages. I distressed the edges of the white cardstock with CTMH's edge distresser. I love that little guy. I use it all of the time! The card is pretty simple, but as you know, that is my style lately. LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, simple & elegant!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH this is just so sweet! I love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning. What a soft and elegant card!

    ReplyDelete