Thursday, May 15, 2008

Super Duper Simple Thank You Card

I just can't stop making cards with the May SOTM. I just love that set! This one is a super simple card. I used the tiny flower from the new Happiness set and the Thank You from the May SOTM called Say it with Style. I embossed a square on the Hollyhock cardstock with the scoring blade on my paper trimmer. I stamped the flower and sentiment on 1" squares and sponged a bit of Hollyhock ink around them before using 3-D foam squares to add them to the card. I added a little white organdy ribbon and was done in a just few minutes. I may make a bunch of them in different colors and put them in a box for a teacher gift. (Sorry the photos aren't very good.)

2 comments:

  1. okay, lisa, you're just giving me too many great ideas and they're all so amazing! Can I just say THANK YOU for sharing your creativity with us!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lisa! Everything you've done recently (always, for that matter)is beautiful! TFS.

    ReplyDelete