Friday, May 9, 2008

More May SOTM Cards

These are a few more cards that were inspired by Christine Adams who claims that I inspired her. Of course I was inspired by someone else as well. I originally thought that my first card (as posted below) was inspired by Nichole Heady, but it was actualy inspired by Lauren Meader. (Sorry Lauren for giving the Nichole credit in my last post instead of you.)Cardstock: CTMH Textured Blush, Heavenly Blue, Key Lime, Taffy, Sunkiss Yellow, Amethyst, White Daisy Markers: CTMH Blush, Heavenly Blue, Key Lime, Taffy, Sunkiss Yellow, Amethyst Stamps: CTMH Say It With Style (May SOTM), Solo 1, Solo V, Thoughts of You (leaf) Ink: CTMH Black, Blush, Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf, Taffy, Buttercup, Petal Other: 3-D Foam Squares, Mini Medley Accents Summer Celebration, Black Organdy Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment