Saturday, May 3, 2008

I've been tagged...

…by Nicole.
Here are the rules to play:

Link the person who tagged you - Check out Nicole's blog. She is very talented!
Mention the rules on your blog.

Here are the rules:
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

I know I have mentioned a few of my silly quirks when I have been tagged in the past, so I will try to come up with some new ones this time. Let's see...

6 Quirks
1. No matter how much extra time I give myself, I am almost always late. (I'm really working on it though!)

2. I always have a scrunchy on my wrist for those moments that I need to quickly sweep my hair into a ponytail. (My daughter has discovered this as well and now puts anything she can on her wrist. It's actually kind of cute.)

3. My toenails are always painted. I just cannot leave the house if they aren't painted. *Ü*

4. I am addicted to ribbon. I don't know why I keep buying it, but I do. I probably have over 300 spools.

5. I LOVE naps! I would take one every day if I could. In fact, when I was working in the corporate world, I would take a nap almost everyday in my car at lunchtime. Everyone thought I was crazy!

6. I have always chewed on the left side of my mouth until last month when I had some dental work done. Even now, a month later, I still can't chew on that side. (I think a root canal may be in the works. Yikes!) So, for the past month I have been chewing on the right side of my mouth and it is just weird! Nothing tastes the same. Strange. I know.

Now I am supposed to tag 6 people, but as I mentioned last time I was tagged, I always feel strange tagging people, so... if you would like to play along, consider yourself tagged. Please post a comment letting us know that you have accepted the tag and where we can go to check out 6 quirky things about you! *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment