Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happiness Card

This card was inspired by a fellow CTMH Consultant but I can't find the original photo or post now to give her credit. (I hate when that happens!) Please let me know if this card looks like one that you did so that I can give you credit for the inspiration. *Ü*

With that being said, I used the new CTMH Happiness set, Whoops-a-Daisy Paper Pack, Hydrangea & Hollyhock Cardstock, a clear button, edge distresser, some White Daisy Organdy Ribbon, and lots of 3-D Foam squares. LOL!

It is a bright card, but I
kind of like it. Edited to add: I finally found the gal who inspired my card! Jennifer Diaz is super talented and I am so glad that I found her blog. Please forgive me Jenn for not giving you credit earlier. You inspired this card big time!!

2 comments: