Saturday, May 17, 2008

"Digi-Purse"

I came across the scrapartist website a few days ago and found this super cute purse template on their blog. The best part is that it was FREE! Check it out here. I printed it on photo paper, put it together, and added a bit of satin ribbon and I was done. Quick and easy. They also included a layered template that you can use with your favorite digiart to customize your purse. Super cute.

I had a pack of Basic Grey Magnetic Snaps in my stash that were perfect to keep the flap closed. I knew I would use them for something someday! (That's why I hate to get rid of things. I am such a collector. My hubby thinks I need to be in a 12 step program for it.) Anyway, I'm not sure what to put in my little purse. Maybe some candy or some small cards? Who knows? But I do know that I plan to make more! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. That is way cute Lisa thanks for sharing. I can't wait to try one myself!!

    ReplyDelete