Saturday, January 19, 2008

More Cards

This is another workshop that I will be teaching in February. These cards and purse use one of my favorite new CTMH paper packs called Silhouette. I love the colors and patterns in this kit!

The purse is simply made by cutting a white lunchbag down to a square and adhering cardstock to each side. Then embellish as desired and wa-la, you have a cute gift purse to hold your cards or whatever you'd like to put in it. Here is a tutorial for making the purse.

The Criss Cross Card is posted below with a link to the tutorial. I will post a close up of the other cards as soon as I photograph them...

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lisa! You've got some many nice card posts up already!! It's great to see you joining the blogging world :D It's a lot of fun ^_^. Lovely cards!!

    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! My favorite is the Thank you card. Love how easy it is to make that purse for the cards!

    ReplyDelete